Submit your abstract proposal
Guidelines for submissions
- Abstract proposals must be written in English (up to 1,500 words with references).
- The first page of the abstract proposal should be formatted as per this template in each specific conference.
- The author(s) must disclose their affiliation and email address.
- The abstract proposal should be written in New Times Roman with line spacing 1 and font 12. Notes should be put at the foot of the page.
- Citations in the text should use the Harvard style.
- The authors are notified by email of their acceptance with guidelines as to how they should participate in the Discussion Forum.
For further information about the WEA Online Conferences, please check the WEA Conference Planning Guidelines
If you have any difficulties submitting your paper using the form below, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org